The following are some of the highlights of our principals, Chemineer Inc:
(a) Chemineer Inc. is an American based company established in 1952, and one of the largest mixer suppliers in the world. The Chemineer name is well known in many markets including chemical and petrochemical, mineral processing, food and beverage, water treatment, polymers, FGD/energy, biotechnology and pulp and paper.
(b) Some of the Chemineer “firsts” are:
The first static mixer – Kenics®
- The First to develop ChemScale, a tool to educate the industry and publish to users
- The first to use Particle Image Velocimetry and Computational Fluid Mixing (CFM) to visualise flow patterns
- The first expert design software, AgDesign
- The first high-efficiency gas dispersion impellers: CD-6, BT-6
- The First non-rotating agitator – Clean Sweep
(c) Chemineer Inc has a large installed base of mixers worldwide and a marked presence on the African continent as you will see from our reference list.
Chemineer make use of our proprietary gearbox that is specifically designed for mixer applications with larger output shaft and bearing.
Due to the efficiency of the HE-3 impeller a smaller motor size is required compared to traditional mixers.
Chemineer is well known in the following industries:
- Mining and Minerals
- Chemical and Petrochemical
- Food and Grain Processing